What We Believe
1. The Bible - We believe the Bible, the Scripture, both Old and New Testament divinely inspired Word of God and the final authority for life.
2. Godhead - We believe Jesus to be the only begotten Son of God, the Creator of heaven and earth and is eternal and Triune in three manifestations: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ - We believe Jesus to be the only begotten Son of God. He was born and fully man conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin He died and rose from the dead to pay the penalty for our sins according to the scriptures. Jesus ascended into heaven and sits as our High Priest and Advocate the only mediator between God and man. Jesus is the truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
4. Holy Spirit - We believe in the the Holy Spirit who is God indwelling, instructions empowering the believer, His fruit and His gifts reveal His presence in believers. He is our Comforter and the Spirit of Truth. His ministry is to glorify Jesus and to convict men of sin.
5. Man - We believe that man was created in the image of God as a spirit with body. Man fell into sin by eating the forbidden fruit. By one man, sin entered into the world, thus all have sinned and need salvation.
6. Salvation - We believe that salvation comes only through belief in Jesus Christ. The shed blood of Jesus atones for our sins and iniquity. therefore we are saved from eternal damnation.
7. Return of Jesus Christ - We believe in the imminent, personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His church.
8. Resurrection of the dead - We believe there will be a bodily resurrection of all the dead, the believer unto the resurrection of life and the unbeliever unto the resurrection of damnation.
9. Church - We believe that the true church is composed of all who have a saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and are united together by the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ.
10. Personal Relationship - We believe that every believer should have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
11. Christian Living - We believe that godly living and the pursuit of a holy life should be the goal of every believer.
12. Evangelism - We believe in evangelism, discipleship and helping the needy as part of the great commission.
13. Baptism - We believe that water baptism by immersion soon after accepting Jesus Christ as personal savior is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life.
14. Communion - We believe the Lord's Supper is a memorial service proclaiming the Lord's death until He returns.
15. Baptism with the Holy Spirit - We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
16. Gifts of the Holy Spirit - We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
17. Healing and Deliverance - We believe that it is God's will to heal and deliver His people today just as he did in the days of the first Apostles.
18. Worship - We believe in worshipping the Lord in spirit and truth, song, dance and with the raising of our hands.
19. Tithe - We believe in the tithes and offerings to support the work of God.
20. Observances - We believe in the following observances:
• Anointing with Oil
• Dedication of Children
• Laying of Hands